The delicious Thanksgiving dessert
3/4 cup granulated sugar > 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon > 2 eggs
1/2 teaspoon salt > 1 can LIBBY'S 100% PURE PUMPKIN (15 oz.)
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger > 1 can evaporated milk
1 unbaked 9-inch deep dish pie shell > Whipped cream (optional)
1. Mix sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and cloves in a small bowl.
2. Beat eggs in a large bowl.
3. Stir in the pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. In this case, LIBBY'S 100% PURE PUMPKIN.
4. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
5. Pour into the pie shell.
1. Preheat oven to 425*F, then bake pie 15 minutes.
2. Reduce temp. to 350*F and bake for 40 - 50 minutes, or until a knife stuck in the middle comes out clean.
3. Cool for 2 hours on rack or refrigerate. Then, it's ready to serve!