See what's happening Sept. 26th to Sept. 30th
Attention Car Rider Parents: Changes Starting Monday Morning!
The morning car rider line is too long!
In order to do this...we need your help!
- You will need to unload the students, or they will have to exit the car themselves.
- Only release your student if you see a staff member waiting to receive them at the front door. We never want students unattended in front of a locked building!
- Please be cautious and watch out for students, teachers, and staff as they walk to the building.
- Waiting for school to start is boring. Encourage your child to have a book to read while they wait in the cafeteria.
Please note: The office will be closed until 7:25. If you have business in the building, you will need to wait until then. Parents will not be allowed into the building until 7:25.
September 27th- Watch D.O.G.S. Kickoff at 5:30pm
September 30th- 4th Grade Field Trip
October 7th- Student Holiday
Links to Grade Level News Sites
Transportation Tips and Tricks
- Get through the line faster when our staff can clearly see your sign. Use children's size pants hangers, or regular hangers with clothes pins, to display your sign on your rearview mirror. Slip it off after you have your child...and go!
Also, if you would like to donate hangers, we will take them!