The Murder of Amber Hagerman
By: Grace Kadia
Facts about Amber and her murder:
- On the afternoon of January 13th, 1996, Amber Hagerman was abducted from an abandoned parking lot.
- When Ricky Hagerman, Amber's brother, came home without Amber, their parents were worried, as soon as they showed up to the parking lot, there was no sign of their daughter.
- Amber was 9 years old when she was abducted and sexually assaulted.
- Amber was found in an apartment complex creek naked and with a slashed throat.
- Amber's killer was never found and police vow to have him found after all these years.
- Amber's body was found 4 weeks after she was murdered.
- A man in his backyard called the police after he heard Amber's scream
- Amber was in 3rd grade.
- Amber's brother was 5 when Amber was taken, now 25, he cries remembering the day his beloved sister was taken.
Amber Hagerman's Death
Wednesday, Jan. 17th 1996 at 9pm
Arlington, TX, United States
Me and Amber: My View On Amber's Death
It's so sad how you died, you were only a little girl.
A little girl like you who didn't get to discover how good life is in a full manner.
You didn't get to fall in love.
You didn't get to meet new friends.
You didn't get to do anything.
I'm so sorry you were murdered.
Sometimes, I cry thinking about the way you died.
I hope you rest in peace, Angel.
R.I.P Amber Hagerman
From, Grace Kadia
Amber's thoughts while being kidnapped
Someone save me!
Is someone coming for me!?
I don't know what's going on!
All videos and information go to their rightful owners.
This was made by Grace Kadia
Mrs. Bland-5th period