DISCOVERY SCHOOL AT FOUR CORNERS
Dear Discovery School Families,
March has come in like a lion with this frigid cold and wind, but next week it sounds like the lamb will make an appearance with 50 degree weather! We are inching toward spring and warmer, sunnier days. We are looking forward to getting outside more often and enjoying nature.
This month we have two early release days on March 25th and 26th for parent/teacher conferences. Your child/ren's classroom teacher will be in touch to schedule a conference time.
Our first ever virtual all school meeting last month was a huge success! Thank you to everyone for your support while we tried something new. I am hoping to have another one in the coming weeks. More details and information on when this will happen will be sent out soon.
Greenfield Public Schools has had a change in leadership since my last newsletter. The new Interim Superintendent, Dr. Judith Houle, has jumped right in to help our district through the next several months. Please read the Superintendent's update located on the GPS website, www.gpsk12.org. This is a great place to go for information and updates from the district.
Ms. Barisano's class show off the penguins
they made after reading Mr. Popper's Penguins.
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION 2021
Greenfield Public Schools Kindergarten Registration
Welcome the Class of 2034!
Who can register a Kindergarten student?
Only the legal guardian who lives in Greenfield can register a student.
What You Need to Register a Kindergarten student.
1. Birth Certificate
2. Immunization Record (from the doctor’s office)
3. Proof of Residency (must live in Greenfield)
How do I register a Kindergarten student?
1. Register in person daily from 8 am-4 pm at Central Office located at 195 Federal Street, Suite 100.
2. Curbside registration is available just call the GPS Registrar, Sierra Rother, at 773-1318 to set up an appointment.
3. Use the QR Code or link below to submit enrollment forms, birth certificate, immunization records, and proof of residency directly to Greenfield Public Schools for no-contact registration.
DSFC PTO CORNER
The Calendar Fundraiser was a huge success! Total raised was $7575 to be split between the 5 participating schools! 93 families from DSFC participated. Thank you all so much for your support and participation! Drawings will be held daily and posted to the DSFC PTO Facebook page (https://facebook.com/4cornersPTO/).
The DSFC PTO is looking for new members to join our group! DSFC PTO supports the school teachers and administration with fundraising ideas and events, improving gardens and playground space, and discussing new creative and fun ideas for students and teachers. Come join any one of our monthly meetings. Want more information? Please email email@example.com or you can reach us via our Discovery School at Four Corners PTO Facebook page.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
- March 25th: Early Release- Parent/Teacher Conferences
- March 26th: Early Release- Parent/Teacher Conferences
- April 6th: PTO meeting at 6pm
- April 19th-23rd: April Break