PANDEMIC RESPONSE TEAM
OXYCOCUS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
To face the challenges posed by COVID-19, our school has created a Pandemic Response Team that will be responsible for overseeing our Restart and Recovery Plan. We will meet monthly to discuss the health and safety measures as well as provide crisis and safety leadership to our school.
Our goal is to provide our staff and students with support and training as well as help maintain a safe and supportive school climate. We also would like to provide necessary communications to the school community and create pathways for family and student voices to inform our Team's decision making.
Members of our Pandemic Response Team (PRT)
If you have any question please contact Mr. Wilkinson at email@example.com
HAND HYGIENE AND RESPIRATORY ETIQUETTE
Teach and reinforce handwashing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and increase the monitoring of students and staff. If soap and water are not readily available, hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol can be used.
Encourage students and staff to cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue if not wearing a face-covering/mask. Used tissues should be thrown in the trash and hand hygiene as outlined above should be performed immediately.
PLEASE CHECK OUT MORE INFORMATION ON HAND
HYGIENE AND RESPIRATORY ETIQUETTE
NEW SCHOOL TIMES FOR STUDENTS
9:45 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Communication is key when it comes to your child's attendance. The Stafford Township School District is committed to helping your child succeed in all areas. If your child is in-person learning, hybrid learning, or remote learning, being present and on time every day is a key part of academic success.
- In-person learning attendance will be taken by the classroom teacher in the morning.
- Hybrid learning attendance will be taken at the Google Meet check-in.
- Remote learning attendance will be taken at the Google Meet check-in.
When a child is absent continuity of instruction is lost and it can be difficult for students to catch up. We understand that there are times when your child must be absent.
If your child is sick, please do not send them to school.
Steps to report an absence:
- Enter the absence via the Parent Portal on the day of the absence by 10:00 a.m.
- Contact your child's classroom or remote-learning teacher.
- Provide a note that explains your child's absence and/or medical note when possible. Upon receipt of notes, absences will be changed to reflect excused or unexcused.