Monday Morning Memo
March 20, 2016
Agenda for the Week:
- Monday, March 21, 2016: Monday Professional Development Meeting at 3:00PM. This will be a book study meeting.
- Tuesday, March 22, 2016: 5th Grade Trip
- Wednesday, March 23, 2016: 5th Grade Trip
- Thursday, March 24, 2016: You made it! The last day before Spring Break!
We will be showing Bridge to Terabithia for 7th and 8th right after announcements in the classrooms. Specials and Cycle Teachers will report to the 1st period classes to provide coverage during 2nd period. A schedule for where all the 2nd period teachers will report will go out this week.
5th and 6th graders will watch in their 5th period classes and then the Specials and Cycle Teachers will report to those classrooms at the start of 6th period to finish the movie. The movie should only go about 15 minutes into 6th period and around 35 minutes in 2nd period. Copies will be placed in the 7th and 8th grade homeroom teachers mailboxes Wednesday night and 5th and 6th grade teachers will have them in their mailboxes by 11:00AM.
- March Birthdays will be celebrated at 2:20PM on Thursday afternoon in the cafeteria .