Eternal Rest Funeral Services
Preserving Your Memories
Our Signiture Services
Our Expertise & Services
- Certified Funeral Service Practitioner on staff
- Certified Michigan Funeral Practitioner on staff
- Michigan Advanced Planning Professionals on staff
- Family Concierge on staff
- Graphic Designer on Staff
- Floral Boutigue on site
- Custom Life Remembrance Folders
- Free consultation with an attorney
- Video Tributes
- Online Tribute Wall
- Online Sympathy Story to order flowers, gift baskets, food, memorial jewelry & more
- Bereavement Support Services
We are able to assist you in pre-planning your services. We will meet with you and your loved ones to create service arrangements that capture your life's milestones. We want to share in your lifes journey to ensure that we celebrate your life.
Pre-planning offers a number of benefits:
- Planning ahead gives your family and friends peace of mind. If you should die without pre-planning, the people you love will be left with a great deal of uncertainty during an already difficult time. Pre-planning leaves them with a clear idea of your wishes and intentions.
- You will gain peace of mind knowing your family and friends are relieved of the financial burden often associated with making funeral arrangements when a death occurs.
- Pre-planning also provides direction to the executor of your estate.
- Pre-planning gives you the opportunity to weigh your decisions, from how much money you wish to spend to services you desire to hold.
In addition, pre-planning allows for pre-financing. This will guarantee the price of the funeral and merchandise selected.We have a Pre-Arrangement Coordinator and free Resource Planning Guide that will guide you through this important process.
What do I bring to the Funeral Home?
We want to ensure that your loved one is presented in a way that most resembles them. You will want to bring with you:
- Clothing-Bring all articles that you want your loved one to wear. This includes:hats, jewelry, watches, shirts, pants, shoes, etc.
- Photos- We will display all of the photos that you provide to us. We will create a movie with them as well. We can use photos to create the rememberance cards, thank you notes, and obituary cards.
- Any thing you may want to be put into the casket.
- Lists of songs that you may want played during the showing and service.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a funeral cost?
- The cost is based of a few main choices: do you want a service, will you be buried or cremated, where will you be buried, etc. The cost is based on packaged selections. We will create an arrangment that meets your wants and needs and we will accomodate as many of your request that is possible.
How soon do I need to pay for the funeral?
- The payments are dependant on your insurance company or the VA Benefits. If you do not have life insurance, then the payments must be paid prior to start of service.
Do you have a pastor available?
- We do have one available that can step in and assist in the rememberance ceramony of your loved one.