Legal Issues in Special Education:
Behavior & Discipline - In School Suspension
Presented by Jim Walsh, the Law Dawg
This virtual training will address issues pertaining to In-School Suspension.
Have you ever considered:
- How to do it right?
- What does “Smart ISS” should look like?
- How to count the days for ISS? Is it minute to minute for sped?
- What do you do for electives or these classes that can’t be done in ISS?
- Can the special ed teacher play both roles of DAEP teacher and sped teacher for the sped students?
- What have the hearings taught us?
All school administrators are encouraged to attend.