September 10, 2013
Microsoft on my iPad?!?
Cloud On is a free app that allows you to access Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on Apple devices. The highlights are:
1. Needs Internet access.
2. Allows work to be stored in the "cloud".
3. Documents can be created or edited and are saved automatically.
4. Can be integrated with Dropbox, Box. net, SkyDrive, or Google Drive.
5. Create folders to organize work.
6. Built in Adobe reader allows you to open and view PDF, JPG, PNG, and GIF files.
7. Easy learning curve.
8. To create a new document, click on the icon that looks like crossed pencils. Then
choose Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
9. To change settings, access the help menu, or tutorial, click on the icon that looks like a
10. To view all files stored in Cloud On, click on the icon that looks like three parallel lines.