Mrs. Moczygemba's Message
What's happening in room 104?
We had lots of fun at Northridge Park! It was a beautiful day!
Showcase of Engaged Learning!
If signed up, remember the AHISD Showcase of Engaged Learning is this Wednesday, April 6th! I am still waiting on the details myself, as soon as I get those I will pass them along! What I do know is we will meet at the high school. The students will have a chance to show off what they have learned and then when the session is over you are free to explore the rest of the showcase, of if you need, you may head home. Our session should last approximately 30 minutes. As soon as I have an exact time I will pass that information along!
The bike rodeo is Friday, April 15th. First graders will be riding form 11:5-1:05.
- ~Bike drop of on the lawn by the flagpole....look for your grade sign.
- ~All you need is your bike and helmet if you plan on participating.
- ~If you plan to "Borrow a Bike" in order to participate in the
- Bike Rodeo you need to turn in your permission slip to Mrs. Iverson by Thursday, April 14th.
- ~Parents are encouraged to come and watch!!! It is also a good idea to take bike with you after your child has participated!!
- ~THANK YOU to Bicycle Heaven and Fit Fusion/Cycle Hub for sponsoring our event and providing participation buttons!!!