Holy Rosary Bilingual Academy
Message from the Principal - Oct. 3, 2018
The kids are all looking so beautiful and handsome...today is picture day. If you did not complete the paper order form, don't worry. All children will have their picture taken and you can order the pictures online. Please do this by tonight, though, as the window will close for this. Here is the info for online ordering:
- Go to inter-state.com/order
- Enter code 31236EB
- Complete student name, info, and picture package.
It's as easy as 1,2,3...
Have a wonderful week!
P.S. Don't forget that their is no school NEXT Friday (10/12) due to an Archdiocesan Retreat Day.
Thursday, 10/4 - Communication Envelopes due back to the office, Spirit Gear
Friday, 10/5 - Family School Directory Forms due TODAY, All School Mass at 9 am
Chocolate and Catalog Sales Due Oct. 5th!! That is THIS FRIDAY!
- Each family who hasn't "bought out" of the chocolate sale MUST sell 2 boxes of chocolate. That means that you need to submit the $100 for 2 boxes, even if you have not completed selling the bars.
- Dark Chocolate bars are here!!
BIG NEWS: For families who sell 5 or more boxes, the students in those families will get a free dress pass! These will be sent home on Wednesday, Oct. 10th!!
VERY IMPORTANT: Family School Directory
PLEASE READ: School Directory
- Today, your family should be receiving a form for you to edit for the School Directory. The information comes from Renweb, so if there is anything that you would like to correct, please make the changes directly on the form and we will correct it for the School Directory. At a minimum, the Student name, Grade, Parent/Guardian Name, and school siblings will be listed.
RESPONSE REQUIRED BY FRIDAY!
- The forms need to be returned with your manila envelope by Friday, October 7th. If the form is not received, the information from Renweb will be used as is. We are asking for a quick turnaround because we would like to hand out the School Directory by the end of October, so your prompt response is appreciated.
Do You Own A Business?
- Advertisement Opportunity: If you would like to advertise your business, please mark the form and someone will get in contact with you. This is a very inexpensive way to get the word out about your business to hundreds of people at the school!
Please contact Amanda if you have any questions, email@example.com.
MAP Testing Started Next Week!
Next up on the testing front? The AAPPL test to check Spanish language proficiency for grades 1 - 6.
Brrr...It's Getting Cold Outside
Chocolate and Catalog Sale
Wednesday, Sep. 12th, 3pm to Friday, Oct. 5th, 3pm
504 South 30th Street
The catalog sale is optional. If you choose to do it, you must sell a minimum of $250.