Weather and Climate
- The most important attraction in Barcelona is La Sagrada Familia, by Antoni Gaudi. It has a lot of visitors every year, and it is very famous around the world.
- You can also visit many museums like Picasso Museum one of the most importants in the world
- Another attraction is Park Güel, which is also designed by Gaudi. It is a UNESCO World Heriate Site. From my point of view, it's amazing!
- There is a good place to see the Catalan Landscape called Montserrat Mountain.
- You can see Casa Milà, last civil work by Antoni Gaudi.
- Casa Batlló is also a very important building located in the center of Barcelona
- You can also go to see Palau de la Musica Catalana, designed by the architect Luis Domènech. There are lots of concerts.
Leisure and Entertainment
Some discos to enjoy at night are Razzmatazz and Oak. They are in the center of the city.
Barcelona has a lot of tourism because of sport. FC Barcelona is an important football team. Barcelona it is also an olympic city. In 1992 the Olympics took place there. There were scheduled 257 events for 25 sports.
There are also very good restaurants. Some of the best are Uma, Blavis or Tast-Ller
Tourist love to have a walk in La Rambla or visit the monuments as I said before. It's wonderful!
I think Barcelona is a wonderful place. There are lots of things to visit, good restaurants, a lot of tourism, etc. I've been twice and the things I enjoyed the most were Park Güell, La Rambla and also La Sagrada Familia. The Olympic Harbour it is also wonderful! Come and visit!