Holly Dark's Portfolio
#AllAboutMe #Creepypasta #DarkRose
All About Me
More About Me
1. What are your top 5 skill confidence results according to your skills confidence assessment? List all 5.
2. Did these match any of your interest?
Yes, Performing arts and journalism and broadcasting caught my interests
3. Out of the 5, which is the results that most closely matches something that you are interested in pursuing post graduate?
Journalism and broadcasting, and performing arts are the ones I would be in
4. Choose your personal top result and scroll down to research the result:
- What are two of the tasks and conditions for this career?
1Writer and author, and choreographer, and multimedia artist and animator
2. What is the state median salary?
3.What is the national median salary?
4.What is the outlook for this career?
1. What are your top career pathway results according to your results?
Teaching and Training, Counseling and Mental Health Services, Professional Support Services, Early Childhood Development Services, and Performing Arts.
2. Did those match any of your interests?
Yes Performing Arts did.
3. What are the career clusters of your top 5 career pathways?
Teaching and Training belongs to the Education and Training Cluster, Counseling and Mental Health Services belong to the Human Services Cluster, Professional Support Services belong to the Education and Training Cluster, Early Childhood Development Services belong to the Human Services Cluster, and Performing Arts belongs to the Arts, Audio-Video Technology, and Communications Cluster.
4. What are some job titles that fall into your top career pathway according to your results?
Teaching and Training- social workers, counselors, nannies, firefighters, travel agents, and teachers. People in this field provide services to others in a variety of ways, including teaching, counseling, and taking care of personal care needs.
5. What is the description of the cluster that was your top result?
Teaching and Training-People who work in this group have jobs such as social workers, counselors, nannies, firefighters, travel agents, and teachers. People in this field provide services to others in a variety of ways, including teaching, counseling, and taking care of personal care needs. The overall goal of their work is to improve or protect the lives of others.