MILLARD NORTH ANNOUNCEMENTS
May 26th 2022
Be Responsible, Respectful and Ready Mustangs!
Congrats to Joann Quach and Mr. Brisbois!
CONGRATS TO OUR CLASS OF 2022 GRADUATES!
Check Class of '22 Google Classroom to see the Senior Superlative winners.
Dress for Graduation
Dress is business casual for the ceremony. Other apparel is limited to caps and gowns and honor cords awarded by Millard North. No other apparel is permissible. Graduates participating in commencement will not be permitted to decorate their cap and gown. Administration may disallow anything not considered appropriate for the ceremony. Students who do not follow requirements for dress will not be allowed to participate in the ceremony. Masks are personal choice.
Traffic Routes to the Baxter Arena and Parking for Graduates and Guests
UNO officials have shared with us the importance of utilizing these routes to minimize traffic congestion on Center Street. Please allow yourself enough travel and parking time to arrive at the Baxter Arena in plenty of time for the ceremony. We encourage carpooling. All guests and graduates should park in the yellow Lots 24, 25, 26 and 27. ADA parking is available in the blue lot 21. A few ADA parking spots will be designated in lots 24, 25, 26 and 27.
- All graduates and guests will be required to go through a bag check line.
- Other prohibited items can be viewed by clicking on this link. Please do not bring noisemakers, air horns, or other nuisance items. All items will be confiscated at the bag check lines.
- No outside food or drink will be allowed. Drinks and snacks will be available for purchase with a credit card. No cash will be accepted.
- Seating is on a first come first served basis as Baxter presently has no restrictions.
Martin Photography will be available prior to the ceremony in the Holland Arena for any graduate who wishes to have their photo professionally taken.
During the Ceremony
- A video will be played prior to graduates entering the arena.
- A sign language interpreter will be broadcast on the large screen during the ceremony.
- Similar to college graduation, students will have their names read from a card that they hand a reader. They will be sitting in alphabetical order. Students will receive these cards prior to the ceremony.
- Please make sure that when you show your pride in your graduate, you are not drowning out the recognition of the next student as his or her name is being read. Please refrain from noisemakers such as air horns and cowbells. You are more than welcome to stand while your graduate’s name is announced. Out of respect for all graduates, we ask that all guests remain in their seats until the ceremony has concluded.
After the Ceremony
No parents and/or guests will be allowed back in the staging area. We ask that all guests leave the arena and building after the ceremony so UNO and Millard officials can clean the facilities.
Graduation Ceremony Available Online
We know that not all family members will be able to attend the graduation ceremony. They can watch online! A huge thank you to Millard West’s Striv TV crew who will stream all three Millard graduations live. Catch Millard’s 2022 graduation ceremonies live from Baxter Arena on Striv TV at:
2022 YEARBOOKS ARE IN!
2022-23 EXISTING STUDENT UPDATES
Annual updates are required for all currently enrolled Millard students.
You must update your family’s current demographic information and digitally sign all required
documents for the upcoming school year.
The update window will open June 6, 2022 and will close on July 31, 2022.(All annual updates
must be completed within this window)
Step 1 is to log into your ParentVue Account and select the “Annual Update” for each of your
Trouble signing into your ParentVue account, call 402-715-8000
Questions about registering your new student(s), or if you need more information, please call
Centralized Registration at 402-715-8700.
Omaha Public Library- Volunteers needed!
Checkout the job board located just south of the Art Hallway for lots more employment opportunities!
Synergy StudentVue APP
2021-2022 School Sponsored Clubs
2021-2022 Non-Curriculum related Student-Led Clubs
New COVID-19 Web Page
Keeping our community informed about the ongoing response to COVID-19 is a district priority. The district COVID-19 web page has been redesigned. It can be found in the same place, on the first page of our district website. You may also click here to reach it directly. Along with safety and response protocols, the page also tracks the virus within our district. It shows current active cases of COVID-19, plus the number of active cases per building. The information is updated each weekday morning.
Search this Awesome Collection for the Latest in Electronic and Audio Books from the Millard North Library! Click here for details. https://soraapp.com/library/millardne
VISIT THE MNHS VIRTUAL LIBRARY TODAY!
Just because the building is closed, doesn't mean you can't have access to our great VIRTUAL library. Never stop reading-Never stop learning!
Looking for excellent resources for research? Our databases contain reliable books, journals, newspapers, and magazines. click here for more details: https://mnhs.mpsomaha.org/academics/library/databases