April 3-7, 2017
Monday, we will cover how to find the perimeter & area of rectangles. Tuesday, we will begin a new unit - Geometry. The students will first learn the meaning of the terms: point, segment, ray, & line. Wednesday, we will distinguish between 3 types of angles - acute, right, & obtuse. Thursday, we'll work with lines that are parallel, intersecting, & perpendicular. Friday, we will learn how to identify various polygons. On Thursday & Friday, we will also do some Math MAP practice.
Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday, the students will be completing some MAP practice items, so we can review some helpful hints that they can recall when taking the real test. Thursday & Friday, the students will be taking the ELA portion of the MAP Test.
Monday, the students will complete their review over Simple & Compound Machines. Tuesday, we will go over the correct answers to the review. They will bring it home that evening to study for their test. Wednesday, the students will take their test over Simple & Compound Machines.
- Monday, April 3 - Girls on the Run 4:15-6:00p.m.
- Monday, April 3 - Awesome Artists 4:15p.m.
- Tuesday, April 4 - CiCi's Pizza Night 4-8p.m.
- Tuesday, April 4 - Master Chef Club 4:15p.m.
- Tuesday, April 4 - Building Club 4:15p.m.
- Wednesday, April 5 - Spanish Club 4:10p.m.
- Thursday, April 6 - Early Engineers Lego Club 8:00a.m.
- Thursday, April 6 - Girls on the Run 4:15p.m.
- Friday, April 7 - PTA Family Fun Night 6:00-8:30p.m.