Week of February 17, 2020
- Drop off for school starts at 7:30...School starts at 7:50...Tardy Bell at 8AM..Please get your students here on time. PROWL is such an important time in your students day!!
- Car rider pick up will begin at 3:20, remember to go around in the gravel lot.
- Please Read!! Car Rider Cars NEED their Car Tag in order to pick up your student through the line. If you don't, no worries however, you will be asked to park, come in, and sign out your student. Safety is our number 1 concern! Thank you for your understanding!
- Parents if you are looking for materials to work with your student. Please get with your teacher to coordinate checking out resources from the parent center!
- If your student is riding the bus home with someone else, your student needs a signed note from the parent, and it needs to be given to the front office before they can ride the bus!
- Please be mindful of the student dress code for students in grades 3-5. Students who are in violation of dress code will be asked to change and parents will be notified. You can find the dress code link below!
Lunch, Lunch, Lunch!
February Lunch Menu!
We encourage you to come and eat with your child!! If you have a visitor coming to eat with your student. Please send written permission to your teacher, so that we can ensure safety for all students!
As a reminder, if you come and eat with your student, please make sure you are eating with your student only. This is a school policy. Please use the round wooden tables to enjoy lunch together.
Parent Teacher Conferences!
A new system at Eastside: Lost and Found!
Here is the link for this week!
We LOVE Hattie!!
Lots of Learning Experiences!
All A's for Eastside!!
Extra, Extra, Read all About Us!!
Feb 11 - 1:30 dismissal PD day at Eastside
Feb 13 - 1:30 dismissal for Parent Teacher Conferences
Feb 14 - Spirit Day at 8:30 and Valentine Parties at 2:00 PM
Feb 17 - No School President Day
Feb 18 - Lil' Dribblers at 7 PM
Feb 25 - Spring Picture Day
Feb 25 - Lil' Dribblers perform
Feb 27 - Digital Learning Day
March 2-6 ACT ASPIRE INTERIM 3
March 13- Spirit Day
March 19- Awards Assembly
March 23-27 Spring Break