- September 6th, Labor Day No Classes
- September 14th, 1st PAWS meeting 6-7PM
- September 23rd, Family Fun Night 6-8PM on the Windsor Playground
- September 24th, Professional Development No Classes
- October 19th Picture Day
- October 21st Conferemces
- October 27th, Fall Parties
- October 28th, Conferences, No Classes
- October 29th, Professional Development No Classes
Student Voice - What Mrs. Merical's class has to say when asked why they are happy about being back at Windsor this year and what they are looking forward to for 5th grade
Interviewed by Nawid A. and Morgan H.
"P.E. and P.E." - Roscoe
"I'm looking forward to being with my friends." - Bella
"I am excited for winter and chemistry and holidays." - Koby
"I'm excited to meet new friends and spend the rest of my year in Windsor." - Josefina H.
"I'm happy for hard math, our final field trip, and my friends. 🙂" - Oliver
"Happy to be back because I'm an extrovert and I love talking and making people laugh." - Caleb
"I'm excited for field day so we can all play together." - Cash
"Make new friends." - Hayden I
"I am happy to see the students in person!" - Mrs. Merical
"I am happy to see all of my friends and learn some new stuff." - Morgan H.
"I am excited for meeting my friends and stuff." -Nawid A.
Every Shade Matters, Thank you for Providing Tru-Color Bandages to Windsor!
Follow this link to view the fundraiser and see more details Fundraiser by Shelley Skuster : Help Teachers Get Diverse Bandages for Students (gofundme.com)
HOW TO EARN BOX TOPS MAKES IT EASY.
All you need is your phone! Download the Box Tops app, shop as you normally would, then use the app to scan your store receipt within 14 days of purchase. The app will identify Box Tops products on your receipt and automatically credit your school’s earnings online. Twice a year, your school will receive a check and can use that cash to buy whatever it needs!
1) Download the free Box Tops for Education App
2) Click “sign up for free” and enter in your email address and create a password.
3) Find your school. Use zip code 50311 to find Windsor Elementary.
4) Complete your profile by entering in your name, birthday, and zip code.
5) Sign in using your email and password from step 1.
6) Tap “SCAN” to snap a photo of your receipt. The app will check for any eligible products and automatically update Windsor’s total money earned.
*You have up to 14 days after purchase to scan your receipt.
1) Download the Casey's App
2) Create an account
3) Click rewards at the bottom of the screen
4) Click on "learn more" in the Cash for Classrooms box
5) Search for Windsor Elementary School Des Moines, IA
6) Click "Support this school"
7) If done correctly, your Rewards screen should say Windsor Elementary School in your donations box
*Every time you make a purchase at Casey's you will get points that you can donate to the school!