Week of April 26th - Distance Learning
Happy Sunday OLPH Families,
It's hard to believe we as a school family have at been working on distance learning for five weeks now. We have had our challenges and some bumps along the way, but as I reflect upon our program I feel pride, appreciation and gratitude. I am proud of all OLPH faculty and staff as they worked hard to place a program together and still continue to grow with our students. I am appreciative of our families, as so many of you have been so positive. I also feel gratitude, as many of you have sent in payments, fundraiser money and have already inquired for next years registration. It was inevitable that launching a program in two days would pose some issues as well as frustrating days and nights! But we as staff, faculty and parents have worked hard to solve them together and move forward. Thank you families for your positivity, faithfulness and dedication to our school.
- Progress reports will be sent home during next Monday's pick-up (April 27th) from 4-6pm. If you are unable to pick-up this day, please let us know.
- Yearbook sales are happening now! We are taking online orders or mail in or drop off cash or checks.
- Continue to attempt to sell fundraising tickets. I understand this is a struggle with everyone at home right now. Rest assured we will extend these sales as needed.
- As many of you know, Governor Newsome will be implementing new guidelines that may still prohibit us from gatherings. We are taking things day by day and will keep parents updated as things change.
- Once we receive directions on the regulations on gatherings, we will schedule dates for students to pick up personal items that were left at the school (This will also include preschool). We will also schedule dates at the end of the school year to turn in textbooks and chromebooks.
Exciting news!!! We will still hold Student of the Month awards. Awards will be given to students in a different format. Please ensure your address, phone number, and emails are up to date in our system. More information will follow. We still have our off-campus phone number. Feel free to call Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
Staff remains in the office Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8am-12pm
I wish you all the best this week, GO ANGELS!
Required Parent Hours and Maintenance Day
20 Hours Required- NOW only 10 Hours Required
1 Maintenance Day- If you were unable to fulfill this requirement, please contact the school to see how you can still complete.
3 Mandatory Parent Meetings- ONLY 2 parent meetings required
- As always any donations to the classroom, teachers, and overall school can be made to offset any required hours or meetings not fulfilled.
CLICK BELOW TO ORDER YOUR YEARBOOK
School Code: 932189 Register as new user or login if returning- Yearbooks are $30.00
Keep Faith in the Forefront
Join our Pastor, Father Alex in the celebration of Sunday Mass
Our parish could use our help now more than ever! Be sure to continue to mail your contributions in or use their website to contribute. Thank you.
CORRECTION TO DISNEYLAND RAFFLE LETTER
There was a misprint on the original letter sent home. Families are only asked to sell 20 Disneyland raffle tickets. If you submitted $30 we can add 10 more Disneyland raffle tickets in your name. We have plenty of tickets left over, feel free to purchase more.
Nite at the Races & Raffles REMINDER
If you have sold your tickets and would like to turn them in, you may do so during the Monday pick-ups. If you need more Disney or Las Vegas tickets, feel free to call us ahead of time and we can have them ready for Monday pick-up. You may also pick up from the office on Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays from 8-12pm
Thank you for your support!
If you need a new PE Log, please feel free to download the form below. Remember these need to be turned in weekly.
Tag us on distance learning pictures @olphindio Facebook and Instagram
If you currently have your tuition payments processed by FACTS. They will remain on the same schedule.
1. MAIL US YOUR CHECK:
82-470 Bliss Ave. Indio CA 92201
please write the students name in the memo line
2. Gradelink QUICK PAY: www.gradelink.com
a). once logged in click the billing tab on your left hand side.
b). Then click make a payment, make sure to indicate what the payment is for. ex: hot lunch, extended care, tuition.
3. PAY BY PHONE- M/W/F 8am-12pm feel free to call the main office (760)347-3786
M-F 8am-4pm you can still call (760) 574-9079
Mrs. Cervantes or Mrs. C will take payments over the phone
We greatly appreciate your dedication to our school!
4/27 Monday Pick-Up and Drop-Off
PROGRESS REPORT PICK-UP
you can drive-thru to drop off any completed work, and pick up any new work. If your teacher has set-up a form of digitally submitting work, you may not need to. Please check with your teachers.
REMEMBER: This is not a vacation for students. They must be completing all work and shouldn't wait to get it all done before we return. It is important to keep to a schedule.
OUR LADY OF PERPETUAL HELP, PRAY FOR US AND BLESS OUR SCHOOL.