Please join us:
for the Lower School Winter Concert
Our special evening is almost here!
Your children have been working hard to prepare for our winter concert. A few reminders:
- Dress: holiday or special attire. Think festive!
- Arrival: between 5:30 and 5:50 pm
- What and who to bring: your family and a recording device or camera should you wish to take pictures or a video
- Where to sit: Kindergarten will be standing on the left of the stage from the audience perspective. I recommend sitting in the right section of the auditorium so you can see your child's face.
Lower School Winter Concert
Thursday, Dec. 17th, 6pm
22305 West 13 Mile Road
Beverly Hills, MI
Detroit Country Day Upper School
Performing Arts Center
- 5:30-5:50 PM Drop off your child at their assigned classroom. (Their teacher will be waiting to meet them)
- After dropping off your child, find a seat in the theatre
- 6:00-7:00 PM All students on stage for the performance
- Immediately following the performance, we will bring all the children back to the classrooms
- 7:00-7:15 PM Pick up your child from their classroom