Parent Newsletter - Oct 2nd-11th
Message From Mr. Pedigo
High School Student vehicle registration.
- All student drivers must register their vehicles - the cost is $5
- Provide a copy of insurance
- Provide the make and model and license plate number
- Students will receive a car tag (see below) that should be displayed at all times on campus
- Students will be assigned a spot of their choosing as availability allows
- For an additional $10, Mr. Pedigo has agreed that students may PAINT THEIR ASSIGNED SPOT. This is very exciting.
- payment up front
- image requires approval
- image will be removed at the end of the school year.
Notes on Remote Learning:
The district has sent out information from Mr. Spurlock and Dr. Sullivan about instructional expectations when a student is quarantined and that each school would be relaying more specific information. We will be sending something out on Monday to address our quarantine instructional procedures and I will say most older students already know what to do and how to access it and really do quite well with it.
Details will be coming soon.
It's Game Time!
DRESS UP DAYS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Monday10/11 - Connect 4 - Squad/Twin Day
Powder puff game 7:00 PM bonfire to follow.
Tuesday 10/12 - Candy land - Wacky Tacky Day
Wednesday 10/13 - Operation - Career Day
Thursday10/14 - Trivial Pursuit - Decades Day
Friday 10/15 - Uno - Spirit Day (We are Number 1)
· 12:30 – Students walk to Eagleville
· 1:00 - parade
· 2:00 - pep rally procession at the stadium
· 5:45 – Senior Night Presentation
· 6:30 – Presentation of the Court
Our garden mums are blooming and its time to get the business booming! My horticulture students would be delighted to help beautify your home and lawn with some gorgeous fall colors. All the varieties available are listed in the flyer and the cost is $5 each. We are open to the public from 9 am to 3 pm each school day and we will also try to post some hours before and after home football games. I can receipt cash, take checks, or run your card through the square.
Thanks so much for supporting this student program!
Lunch Visitor Information
We would like to start welcoming parents to come to eat lunch with their child at school. Please be aware that space is very limited in the cafeterias right now due to socially distancing homerooms as much as possible; however, we plan to start the following next week (Sept. 21-23).
EAG Elem Lunch Guest Policy:
- Parents must sign in and out in the main office and present a photo ID upon arrival.
- To preserve instructional time, parents are asked to wait at the Cafeteria Line B Entrance to join their child for lunch and to say “goodbye” to their child in the cafeteria before leaving.
- The Outside Courtyard near the cafeterias will be used for parent seating. Of course, this is an uncovered patio area. If the weather is not good, this area will be closed off for the day. Parents may not sit at the class lunchroom tables.
- Only the child of the parent in attendance may eat lunch with the parent. No other students will be allowed in the courtyard.
- Parents will be allowed for lunch, but at this time we can not accommodate visitors for breakfast.
- Please call the office prior to the day you would like to visit for lunch. You will sign-up for your date and time to ensure there will be a table for you and your student.
- Due to limited space, grade levels will be allowed to have parents at lunch on the days below. Only one family will be allowed per table. Again, make sure you call the office prior to the day you would like to visit to sign-up.
- Tues: 5th Grade- 10-10:30am and 1st Grade- 10:35-11:05am
- Wed: 4th Grade- 10:05-10:35am and 3rd Grade- 10:40-11:10am
- Thurs: 2nd Grade- 10:10-10:40am and K- 10:45-11:15am
Elementary Arrival and Dismissal
Updated Dress Code
5. Form-fitting clothes (dresses, leotards, Spandex, Lycra, leggings, jeggings, yoga pants, etc.) MUST be covered appropriately, ie as long or longer that fingertip length. This includes clothing underneath sheer clothing.
We are removing the language of the requirement that covering must be as long or longer than fingertip length. Please note that it still MUST be covered appropriately.
Students and Eagleville Families,
On September 27th Matt Burton, our representative with Herff Jones and Section 16 Strategies will be on campus during lunch to take letter jacket orders. They will have size samples available at this time as well. If you have interest in letter jackets, please make sure to see him during HS lunch on Monday 9/27.
Morning and Afternoon information:
Doors to the school will be locked until 7:00 am each morning. Please do not drop off your students before that time as there will be no supervision for them.
No students should be dropped off and enter the building at the main entrance unless a parent is coming into the office with them.
Elementary students will report to the cafeteria after doors open at 7:00 am. Elementary teachers will pick up their students from the cafeteria each day at 7:35 am. Breakfast will be available. If you wish for your child to eat breakfast at school we ask that they arrive with enough time before 7:35 am to eat before dismissing to class.
Elementary drop off will remain the same as in previous years - turn into campus from Old Hwy 99 at the Ambulance station and pull up and drop off in front of the elementary entrance. Parents with older siblings can drop off here as well.
Elementary afternoon pick up will remain the same: please enter between the greenhouse and white house from Old Hwy 99 and line up in the car rider lines in front of the school and then winding around the old gym and parking lot. Have your child's dismissal paper visible at all times in the car rider line. Dismissal papers will go home with students on the 2hr day, Friday August 6th.
Middle School students will be dropped off in front of the main gym after 7:00am and will hold in the main gym until released to class at 7:35 am. Students will have access to breakfast if they choose to eat. *Middle school students with younger siblings in elementary can be dropped off at the elementary entrance.
Middle School pick up will remain the same as last year: please enter between the greenhouse and white house from Old Hwy 99 and line up in the car rider lines in front of the school and then winding around the old gym and parking lot. Have your child's dismissal paper visible at all times in the car rider line. Dismissal papers will go home with students on the 2hr day, Friday August 6th.
High School students will be dropped off in front of the main gym after 7:00am and will hold in the main gym until released to class at 7:35 am. Students will have access to breakfast if they choose to eat. *High school students with younger siblings in elementary can be dropped off at the elementary entrance.
High School drivers will be required to park in the back parking lot and use the new sidewalk to enter the main gym through the gym lobby. Students will hold in the main gym until dismissal to class at 7:35am.
High School dismissal will remain as normal:
Drivers will need to move to their vehicle and leave campus unless staying for an extracurricular activity.
Pick up will be in front of the main gym for high school car riders.
All bus riders will be dropped off and picked up in front of the Elementary entrance each day. Breakfast will be available if they choose to eat.
FRIDAY, 8/27 EAGLEVILLE VS HOUSTON CO.
FRIDAY, 9/3 EAGLEVILLE VS MOORE CO.
FRIDAY 9/10 EAGLEVILLE @ GORDONSVILLE
FRIDAY 9/17 EAGLEVILLE @ ZION CHRISTIAN
FRIDAY 9/24 EAGLEVILLE VS CORNERSVILLE
FRIDAY 10/1 EAGLEVILLE @ WAYNE CO.
FRIDAY 10/15 EAGLEVILLE VS HUNTLAND (HOMECOMING)
FRIDAY 10/22 EAGLEVILLE @ COLLINWOOD
FRIDAY 10/29 EAGLEVILLE @ FAYETTEVILLE CITY
FRIDAY 11/5 1ST ROUND OF PLAYOFFS
THURSDAY, 9/2 EAGLEVILLE VS WESTWOOD
THURSDAY 9/9 EAGLEVILLE @ COMMUNITY
THURSDAY 9/16 EAGLEVILLE VS CASCADE
THURSDAY 9/23 EAGLEVILLE VS FAYETTEVILLE (HOMECOMING)
THURSDAY 9/30 DRVC CHAMPIONSHIP
8/30 EAGLEVILLE VS LINCOLN CO. 5:30PM
8/31 EAGLEVILLE @CULLEOKA 5:00
9/2 EAGLEVILLE VS MOORE CO. 5:00
9/8 EAGLEVILLE @ WATERTOWN
9/9 EAGLEVILLE @ FAYETTEVILLE
9/10-11 EAGLEVILLE ROCKY TOP CLASSIC
9/14 EAGLEVILLE VS CASCADE
9/15 EAGLEVILLE VS FORREST
9/18 SOUTHERN CHARM
9/20 EAGLEVILLE @ CENTRAL MAGNET
9/21 EAGLEVILLE VS CULLEOKA (SENIOR NIGHT)
9/23 EAGLEVILLE @ MOORE CO.
9/27 EAGLEVILLE @ MACON CO.
9/29 EAGLEVILLE @ STEWARTS CREEK
10/4,5 DISTRICT @ CASCADE
8/26 EAGLEVILLE @ FAYETTEVILLE 4:30
8/30 EAGLEVILLE @CASCADE 4:30
8/31 EAGLEVILLE @ ROCKVALE 4:30
9/7 EAGLEVILLE VS WESTWOOD
9/9 EAGLEVILLE @ COLUMBIA ACADEMY
9/13 EAGLEVILLE @ FOREST
9/16 EAGLEVILLE VS COMMUNITY
9/17-18 MULE TOWN CLASSIC
9/22 JV CONFERENCE TOURNAMENT
9/25 CONFERENCE TOURNAMENT
24-MayParent MeetingZoom meeting7:00 PMNA
10-AugTuesday, August 10 first day of practice3-4 pm
25-AugCommunity FarmFarm3:00 PM
9-SepHenry Horton MeetHenry Horton4:00 PMMeet thereTuesday
11-SepWarrior InvitationalRiverdaleTBDMeet thereSaturday
15-SepCommunity Midweek MeetCommunity HS4:00Meet thereWednesday
27-SepCommunity Midweek MeetCommunity HSMeet therewednesday
16-OctBuckner Park (Potentially)DicksonTBDMeet thereSaturday
10/26/2021Region Henry HortonTBDMeet thereThursday
6-NovState MeetSteeplechaseTBDMeet thereSaturday
9-NovCC BanquetEagleville School6:00Meet ThereTuesday
Eagleville Fishing Club and Tournament Tournament Fishing team events are currently being planned for the school year. If you would like information on joining us or have any questions please contact Coach Arnold at email@example.com. Get your Eagleville Fishing gear here - https://gogearonline.com/ehs-fish21 Store closes Sunday, August 29.
- Lainey G., Esther H., Noah R., Donovan D., Sarah T., Holden El, Georgette F., Lyla G.,
- Nolah H., Brody S., Lynlee B., Remi C., Jaylyn W., Karis N., Tinsley P., Joshua D., Ellen H.,
- Brady H., Brynn S., Joshua S., Kinsley C., Jed F., Zoe K., Carver R., Bradley B., Samuel C.,
- Dani J., Easton M., Jacob M., Jace A., Morgan B., Corbin Q., Kruz R., Carter W.
9972 Rockvale Rd..
Contact Christina Clark through facebook with any questions or email her Christina.firstname.lastname@example.org