Miss LeMarr's Weekly Update
April 25 - 29
Notes from the Teacher 📝
*Benchmark Testing - We will be taking a benchmark on Wednesday, April 27. It is incredibly important for your child to be at school this day.
*Spelling Test - Last spelling test is this week!
*Snacks - Thank you Aaliyah W for snacks!
*Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!
Important Dates 📌
April 27 - Math Benchmark
What We Are Learning ✏️
- Elements of a Biography
- Story Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46K21xWW-OA
Phonics: Lessons 138 - 139
- Review of Final, Stable Syllables and Affixes
- Review of Syllable Division and Spelling
- Spelling Test 27
Grammar/Writing: Research; Homographs
- Repeated Addition and Equal Groups (Multiplication)
- Addition and Subtraction Mixed Facts
Science: What causes day and night?
Social Studies: Resources and Choices
Spelling packet 27 due Friday for 5 extra points on the spelling test.
Reading for 15-20 minutes - it could be their library books, the newspaper, a billboard, a menu, a soup can, a cereal box - anything to get them reading.