Sylvia Global Media Network
Video Training - Module #3
World Radio Day Is Coming!
We often get requests from hosts on how to build their show’s listener base. Networking and marketing your show successfully is an art form, and hosts must practice and work on it to see results. Here are 5 tips to spread the word about your show:
- Promote through multiple channels - email, social media, word of mouth, etc.
- Dazzle with titles, descriptions and keywords - did you know that how you describe your show has a connection to how many listeners come on board?
- Be targeted in your approach. Get out there and find groups, forums, and communities on and offline that focus on your show’s subject matter.
- Get involved with other BlogTalkRadio shows and hosts.
- Content is king - listeners are attracted to shows that consistently produce quality content.
Read more on these tips here. Putting these tips into action takes time, but before you know it, you will have forgotten the days when you were just getting started and only had a few listeners, and focus on maintaining that listener base!