Hollis T. Dietz Elementary
Crandall ISD Mission Statement
Crandall Independent School District will provide each student an exceptional education in an inspiring environment with caring people.
No School Monday March 1st
Picture Retake Information
Many of you have questions about picture retakes. The company has given me their information for you to contact them directly and they will help you with all your concerns.
Our service department is
- Initial badge is free
- $5 for a replacement
- Each badge will be $5 each time the badge needs to be replaced
- Please scroll to the bottom of the SMORE and click the attachment to print and send with student to the front office if they need a replacement badge.
Thank you for helping keep our Dietz students safe.
Reminders to bring daily
- Please remind students to wear their mask each and every day! Ask them to add it to their backpacks each night.
- Please make sure they wear their badge to school every day! (We are working on getting badges for the students who returned from virtual and have misplaced or a broken badge).
- Please bring chromebooks and chargers.
Crandall Youth Baseball Signup link
Youth baseball sign-ups are going on. Registration is open and will end on February 14th. Here is the link to use to sign up on their website. http://cybsa.bonzidev.com/home.php
New Spring Calendar
Reminder: Stay home if you are not feeling well!!
Virtual Students Returning
You can find the school supply list in the following places.
- Link on the bottom of this SMORE page
- Our Website
Please know that you can bring the supplies a little at a time. Please call the front office if you have any questions about the school supply list. 972-427-6050.
WIFI ON WHEELS
Free/Reduced Lunch Application
We sent home letters today with your student about free/reduced lunch forms. Please fill this out and return the paper with your student to their teacher no later than September 30th. Please fill this out even if you do not think you will qualify. We need everone to fill out the application. We appreciate your help in this matter. The link is here if you fill it out online: https://www.myschoolapps.com/Application
Parents please fill this out and send in to the district. We will be sending papers home as well. We need everyone to fill one out whether you think you will qualify or not.
Email DietzRideChange@crandall-isd.net before 2:30 pm. Please include Student Name, Teacher and details of Ride Change