New Student Ambassadors
Be the one that makes a difference.
What's this all about?
- Completing an ambassador training course (provided by the school counselor)
- Introducing new students to others
- Being a lunch buddy
- Teaching and reinforcing rules and procedures
- Accompanying new students to and from class
- School tours
- Learning new atudents background
- Providing extracurricular Information
- Helping with organization
- Being a true friend
What does a New Student Ambassador Organization look like? The following video will give you the answers that you are looking for.
What are the requirements?
- Maintain a C Average
- Current Teacher Referral (I will share these documents through google drive)
- Previous Teacher Referral