Haven McArthur and Joshua Bingman
Bio-Diesel is formed from
Renewable Or Non-renewable
Bio-diesel is a renewable energy.
Bio-Diesel was developed in the 1890's by inventor Rudolph Diesel. The diesel engine has become the choice for many people for the power, reliability, and high fuel economy. Rudolph's idea was for to make his engine more attractive to farmers to have a readily available source of fuel. The first diesel engine ran on peanut oil.
- It reduces greenhouse gases.
- It produces fewer air pollutants than diesel.
- No sulfur is used to create it.
- It burns cleaner than diesel.
Major Uses of Bio-Diesel
- Power Generation
3 reasons people should use Bio-Diesel
- Bio-Diesel is economical.
- Bio-Diesel is reproducible.
- Bio-Diesel is better for your engines health.