Keeping Coaches in the KNOW
January 15, 2016
Building capacity in ourselves and others to positively impact student achievement
We are a professional learning community ensuring high levels of continuous learning for ALL
Fifth Grade Math Professional Learning
- Technology was our friend today! MANY thanks to our outstanding campus DLCs for their support of your teams. We hope to see your smiling faces with the other grade levels during their PD. It is our goal to continue this level of collaboration between campuses.
- It was AWESOME to see so many SpEd and ESL teachers join us! We look forward to hearing how you utilize these instructional strategies in your classrooom.
- We want to celebrate YOU! All of the pre-planning, organization, communication, and facilitation of your team's discussions is what made this a powerful learning experience. Your hard work did not go unnoticed--thank you so much.
Moving ahead to next week:
- Please make sure that you sign up for a time via the doodle link that was emailed yesterday. Encourage each teacher that will be participating in the learning to sign up on Eduphoria Workshop so that they can be granted SBEC credit. (The session will also be recorded and sent to you in the event you are unable to participate in a live session.)
- Be on the look-out for an email that will be sent to you next Wednesday that will outline the specifics of the training.
Cluster 6: Summarize to Determine Importance will be loaded for K-5 on January 22nd.
Please remind teachers to look through their science lab equipment and talk with other grade level science leads before ordering supplies from the store. READ through lessons before ordering so that you know how much of given supplies your team might need.