What's Up @ Skaggs???
June 1-5 Last Week with Students----How did that happen????
Thank Yous and Celebrations
- Your videos were all fantastic! Thank you for loving your students!
- Four and 1/2 days left for students!
- We have had a lot of conferences, ARDs and CMIT meetings this week. Thank you for your dedication to your students and parents. We are laying the groundwork for next year's success!!
- Lunch was awesome today! Our PTA is amazing to us!
- Everyone is swamped and overwhelmed! Thank you for keeping your cool and remaining positive! It all always gets done. There is no reason to panic!
6/1-Last SBIC mtg @ 11:30
6/2-5th Grade Graduation @ 6:00
6/4-EOY Parties-FMNV free day!
6/5-Report Cards Go Home
6/5-Spirit Assembly @ 8:15
6/5-Early Release @ Noon
6/5-Last Day for Students
6/6-Staff Party @ Jamey's @ 6:00
6/8-Teacher Work Day or Personal Day
6/8-Class Lists are Due
6/9-Teacher Work Day or Personal Day
6/10-Teacher Work Day or Document Hours
6/11-PEP Summer School Begins
6/12-Begins Office Being Closed on Fridays
- Items to give away can be stored in Room 600. All items left will be thrown away on June 10th. Please DO NOT put items in the work room or lounge.
- Students leaving early cannot get their report card, yearbook, STAAR scores, etc. ahead of time. It would be a nightmare to keep up with at Skaggs. We already have tons of kids not returning next week. On your EOY checklist you will see directions to bundle all items together and bring them to the office. The students name should be clearly marked. They can pick them up during the summer when the office is open
- Students should not be moving books, furniture or packing your belongings during instruction time. The learning goes to the end!
Kyla-For the most creative video!