THE SUNDAY SCOOP!
Parent Updates - September 11, 2022
Traduccion en Espanol
- Para ver el boletin en Espanol haga click en el cuadrado negro ubicado en la parte derecha donde dice "Translate Newsletter"
- Cuando llegue aqui haga clic en la flecha que apunta hacia abajo y escoja el idioma "Spanish"
- We are offically open for lunch! Feel free to join your child during their lunch period here at school. You may bring outside food for you and/or your child, however you are not permitted to share outside food with any other EMES students.
- We appreciate your patience with transportation at the start of this school year. All of our buses are now dismissing by 2:50 PM with the exception of bus 1819 which has been dismissing closer to 3:00 PM. Don't forget to download the StopFinder App so you can keep up with your child's bus this year.
- Please join our PTA and join us for our first PTA meeting of the year tomorrow night at 7 PM in the EMES Library.
- We are beginning to finalize plans for a community celebration and parent information night on September 28th. See the flyer below for all the details.
- Instructions for how to sign up for Titan are below. Remember, this is your best way to monitor your child's meal account, daily menus, nutritional information, and to add money to your child's account.
JOIN US FOR A COMMUNITY CELEBRATION AND PARENT INFORMATION NIGHT ON SEPT. 28TH!
SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING SPOTLIGHT!
PTA NEWS AND NOTES!
Welcome Back to School! Please visit the MemberHub below for all the information you need to know about the EMES PTA! Please join us for our first PTA meeting of the year on Monday, September 12 @ 7:00 PM in the EMES Library and don't forget to join the PTA! It is also our first Spirit Night of the year at Solo Pizza. Grab dinner and make sure you let them know you are supporting EMES!
Purchasing A Charger for your Child's Chromebook
Here is a video you can watch if you need to purchase a new charger. The cost for a new charger is $30.00.
TECHNOLOGY QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT
For Schoology questions or questions regarding instructional software: Email your child's teacher or email@example.com
For Chromebook repair/replacement: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For immediate help: DDI-TechnologySupportCenter@lcps.org ✉
Need a Hot Spot? Email email@example.com
General Technology Support: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
THIS WEEK AT A GLANCE
September 12 - Spirit Night at Solo Pizza!
*Don't forget picture day on September 21st!
EVERGREEN MILL FAMILY LIAISON - MRS. GHAZALA SHAFFI
- ParentVUE Coordinator
- Backpack Buddies Coordinator
- Assisting parents with school forms and making appointments for teacher conferences
- Connecting parents with community resources to address families needs for food, clothing, medical care, counseling and other vital services.
- Coordinating community outreach events.
Mrs. Shaffi's hours at EMES are M-F 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM.