5th Grade Newsletter
February 16th, 2016
Please be mindful of absences and tardies. It is very important that the students are here as much as possible. Remember 3 tardies equals 1 absence.
End of Six Weeks
The end of the six weeks is this Friday. All missing assignments and corrections need to be turned in by Thursday, February 18th.
5th Grade Happenings
There will be a reading mock STAAR test on Thursday, February 18th. This will be a great practice before the real test in a few weeks.
Calling All Cougars
Permission slips for the Kerr field trip need to be turned in by Friday, February 19th. We will be taking a trip to Kerr next Wednesday, February 24th to tour the campus and find out some of the opportunities the students will have next year.
In the Science Lab
The Reading Corner
Blast from the Past
- Read, Read, Read
- Practice Multiplication Facts
- Math notes and vocabulary words are posted on Miss Finley's website
- Apply concepts to everyday activities
- Spelling words and Reading Comprehension Thinking Stems are located on Ms. Cooper's website
- Khan Academy videos and practice
- Clay Piggy