Benchmark 2 Tips for Imagine Math
Imagine Math’s Benchmark Assessments:
- Benchmark assessments take approximately 40 minutes to complete. It should be completed in a single class sitting monitored by a teacher, whenever possible.
- It is recommended to administer Benchmark 2 , so that you may use the results to help form your instruction upon returning from break.
- The assessment can be administered anytime, but we recommend that you wait 60 - 90 days after the first assessment.
How to Assign Benchmark Assessments:
- Teachers or School Administrators can assign benchmark assessments through the Benchmark Roster.
- To assign the benchmark, click on the Management >> Benchmark Roster >> check student’s name or mass check at the top >> Assign Benchmark. Click here for an additional resource on assigning benchmarks.
- Please remember that once you assign the benchmark it is immediately available to students.
- The second benchmark assessment helps track student growth by providing both a new Quantile measure and a new performance level for each student. To analyze results, please review the Benchmark Growth Report.
- All benchmark assessments impact the students’ pathways. Based on their scores, lessons will be added or removed to support your students’ learning needs.
- We recommend students use Imagine Math an average of 60 minutes per week and complete 2-3 lessons per week. Comparing student benchmark growth vs. time on Imagine Math may help explain the level of gains a student sees on the second benchmark.
- Please note, the Second Benchmark may be invalidated and reassigned , using the Students/Users tab >> Benchmark Roster.
We are confident you will see growth with your students as they continue working in Imagine Math. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Benchmark Enablement Video
Lead Customer Success Manager, South Florida - Elgis Pedrera
Hi! I am so excited to be your new Customer Success Manager for 2020.
I am a former Miami-Dade County Public Schools teacher. I taught in a Title 1 school for almost 10 years before joining Imagine Learning. Just this month I celebrated my 5-year anniversary with the company. During this time, I have partnered with Imagine Learning and district teams across Florida and the east coast to monitor implementations of our products.
I look forward to working closely with you to support your implementation of Imagine Math and ensure that you have a successful rest of the school year.