Steps of Laundry
Steps to Laundry:
1. Sort clothes into piles of like fabrics and/or colors. You do this to keep from messing up fabrics.
2. Treat stains with stain remover. You do this to ensure that the stain will come out of the garment.
3. Put clothes in the washing machine- do not over stuff. You do this so the clothes will get clean.
4. Add detergent to the wash. You do this so the clothes can get clean.
5. Add fabric softeners or bleach to the wash. You do this to sterilize the clothes even more, or to soften the fabrics.
6. Take the wet clothes out of the washer and put them in the dryer. You do this so that the clothes can get dry.
7. When the clothes are done drying, remove them from the dryer and proceed to fold, hang or iron them. You do this so the clothes will not wrinkle.
8. Call your mum and tell her your latest accomplishment.