Virtual STEAM Lab
Week of March 31, 2020
- Look through the photos or download the presentation below to see what I found in my backyard.
- Discuss where you might see some of these things in the yard of your house or apartment.
- You may also be visiting a park near your home. This would be a great place to make observations.
Days 3 and 4
- Set out on a scavenger hunt to find your own signs of Spring. Remember that scientists always record what they find. There are several ways you can do this.
- Photos- use an iPad or cell phone to take pictures of what you find.
- Drawings/labels- You can use a notebook or paper to make a journal of what you find.
- Here are some things you to look for:
Flowers of different colors
Birds (especially Robins)