ORE Monday Notes
Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing moms at Oak Ridge Elementary! I hope each of you had a very special day with your loved ones! As mother's you are Miracle Workers every day of your life - and the video below shares how you are also Miracle Workers as a teacher too! This video below is for you!
Taylor Mali: Miracle Workers
- Our Second Graders will enjoy their annual trip to the Greensboro Grasshoppers on Tuesday!
- The Staff Meeting on Tuesday is mandatory EOG Test Training for ALL :) - if you have questions regarding your attendance at this meeting please ask Nicki Hicks.
- Please see emails from Jenn Anderson regarding Field Day for this Thursday and Friday. Rain Dates are set for the following week on the same days - Thursday and Friday. We are hoping for clear skies - but just in case :). Specials will run for 3rd grade and Kindergarten on the afternoon of Field Days.
- There is a PTO General Meeting this Thursday. It will be held in the Media Center. Our 4th grade students will be having a Recorder Performance and everyone is invited to attend this voting meeting.
- Extra! Extra! ends this Friday.
- Please continue working on your EVAAS Rosters. Please do not submit rosters to me until there are not any students being under or over served in your classroom (if they are shaded or marked with an error triangle this will indicate the student is not complete). Exception: we know our ELA AG students are going to be under served in grades 4 and 5.
- Please finish reading Causes and Cures (Chapter 6) for next Tuesday's final book study meeting.
- Send any Parent Input Forms to the main office. Please include them in your folder that Mrs. Stevens picks up when she makes her rounds each morning. Please do not open the envelopes.