June 4, 2023
6th Grade-June 9th @ 8:15 in Multipurpose Room
7th Grade-June 9th @ 9:15 in Multipurpose Room
8th Grade-June 8th @ 9:00 on Soccer Field
--Families, please make sure to bring your own chairs
-EOG Scores and Report Cards will be coming home with your student(s) this week
Schedule for the Week Last Week of School
Even though this is the last week of school, we are going to continue to provide a quality education for your student (mixed in with some fun and celebrations). The last day of school is Friday and students will be released at 11:45.
-Field Day (In the morning)
-8th Grade Promotional Ceremony
-8th Grade Ice Cream Social/Yearbook Signing (In the Afternoon)
-Students released at 11:45....Have a great summer!
AIG News Letter
Our AIG Department is wanting to share with you what is going on in AIG. Click HERE IS THE LINK to access the AIG News Letter.
Message from our Booster's Club
‘Claim Your Lost Items’
Available starting Tuesday or Wednesday in the main hallway. All unclaimed items will be donated at the end of the week.
- PTA & Booster Club Collaboration
- The PTA and Booster Club have teamed up to purchase a new portable sound system for graduation, sporting events and other school happenings!!
- Thank you to those who volunteered at concessions or the Thrift Store, is a Booster Club banner sponsor, hosted us for Mustang Days/Dining for Dollars and donated your time, gift certificates or cash.
- Your support is greatly appreciated and is hard at work to enrich the lives of our students!
- New Afterschool Club - Boys Basketball
- Pollard will have a new after school boys basketball club for 6th and 7th graders during the winter of 2023-24.
- We are looking for 1-2 adults to lead the club.
- If you are interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
- Information for interested students will circulate next September/October.
- Summer Basketball Camp is SOLD OUT!!
- The Booster Club has partnered with Youth Hoops to offer a co-ed summer basketball camp at Pollard.
- August 7th-10th from 9am-12pm
- To join the waitlist - register here.
Message From the PTA
End of year sneak up on you??? Wondering what your child’s teacher? Hit the easy button!!
Donate here for gift cards for all of the teachers! Choose your amount and it will be divided among the staff at Pollard! See link below for more details!
*SUMMER THRIFT SHOP DATES ARE HERE*
Volunteering at the PTA Thrift Shop during the months of June, July, and August bring in DOUBLE HOURS! For each 1 hour worked, you get credit for 2!!! Now is the time to grab a friend and join us!
Summer dates and sign up can be found here:
EOG Proctors Needed: May 26 - June 2
Please fill out this Volunteer Form if you are able to be a Proctor for EOGs:
*All information and dates are listed on the form.
FIELD DAY VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: Wednesday, June 7 from 8:15am-12pm
Sign Up Genius Link to secure your spot: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0548adac28a57-pollard1#/
*Please email Coach Sipe with any questions or comments about your availability: email@example.com
For more information please visit our PTA webpage: https://pollard.memberhub.com