BY Tyreek and JACOB
close,map,and flag jacobs part 'WHO' my comets are awesome
okey lets talk about dresses ok there now the russia birds i vew of the map and there is a then a russia.
history,food,and close hahahah jacobs part
I will tell u a story about nothing...just kidding this is the apple pie and i random guy riding the horse and a girl who is looking at something.
bugs big anything slimey and unusal .... jacobs part
This is all about bugs and really cool stuffffff that is cool "HAH"
Russian Apple Pie
- 4 large granny smith apples, peeled
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 3 large eggs
- Remove core from the apples, cut in large chunks 2",lay parchment paper on the bottom of your baking form ( I use 8 1/2 inch spring form).
- Lay the apples on top of parchment paper.
- Let eggs warm up for 10 minutes,then mix till light yellow and foamy; add sugar in, small portions at a time, let sugar dissolve; add flour; mix till you see air bubbles, pour mixture on the apples.
- It will soak throughout, do not mix apples with batter.
- Bake for 55 minutes on 375°F.
- When pie is done flip upside down, Apples will be on the top.