Astronomer, Mathematician, Physicist, Inventor, and Genius
Galileo Galilei was born in the middle ages (500-1450) in Pisa in the year 1564. Though he grew up in Florence for his education.
Galileo went to college in 1581 at the age of 17!!! He went young. While he was in college he wrote his first book called; On Motion. He wrote it in 1589. He never actually got a college degree though!
- He discovered the law of free falling bodies
- He created a much more powerful telescope ( looked like the modern day telescope)
- He had a space probe named after him because of his great work
- Galileo discovered the fact that the world spins round
- He also realized what the moon was and what it did for the earth
- The Planet Saturn
- Ocean Tides
- The Phases Of Venus
Galileo Galilei: An Abbreviated Biography