Week of November 18, 2019
- Drop off for school starts at 7:30...School starts at 7:50...Tardy Bell at 8AM..Please get your students here on time. PROWL is such an important time in your students day!!
- Car rider pick up will begin at 3:20, remember to go around in the gravel lot.
- Please Read!! Car Rider Cars NEED their Car Tag in order to pick up your student through the line. If you don't, no worries however, you will be asked to park, come in, and sign out your student. Safety is our number 1 concern! Thank you for your understanding!
- Parents if you are looking for materials to work with your student. Please get with your teacher to coordinate checking out resources from the parent center!
- If your student is riding the bus home with someone else, your student needs a signed note from the parent, and it needs to be given to the front office before they can ride the bus!
- Please be mindful of the student dress code for students in grades 3-5. Students who are in violation of dress code will be asked to change and parents will be notified. You can find the dress code link below!
Lunch, Lunch, Lunch!
November Lunch Menu!
We encourage you to come and eat with your child!! If you have a visitor coming to eat with your student. Please send written permission to your teacher, so that we can ensure safety for all students!
As a reminder, if you come and eat with your student, please make sure you are eating with your student only. This is a school policy. Please use the round wooden tables to enjoy lunch together.
Eastside Movie Night!!!
Eastside Celebrates Birthdays!!
Lots of Learning Experiences!
Extra, Extra, Read all About Us!!
Nov 18-22 Book Fair
Nov 22- Grandparents Day
Nov 25-29 Thanksgiving Break
Dec 3- Little Dribblers Performance @6 PM
Dec 6- Glow Run 5K
Dec 9- Literacy Night: Santa the Scientist!
Dec 13- Spirit Day
Dec 13- The Best Christmas Pageant at GHS
Dec 19- Awards Assembly
Dec 19 - Classroom Christmas Parties
Dec 20- Polar Express Day
Dec 20-Jan 6- Christmas Break