OZAUKEE HIGH SCHOOL
February 19, 2016
FROM THE DESK OF THE PRINCIPAL
- On Wednesday, February 24, parent/teacher conferences will be held in the MS/HS library from 4 - 7 pm. Hope to see all of you there!
- Juniors will be taking the ACT and ACT WorkKeys on March 1 and March 2. Please mark this on your calendar as attendance is extremely important. Visit the Career Lockers website to access the ACT practice tests located under the Academic Test Prep.
The Northern Ozaukee Schools’ Scholarship Foundation is celebrating their 29th year with their April 2nd Dinner/Auction at The Bog. Tickets are now on sale for $50 and can be purchased at PWSB, the HS office, or by any NOSSF committee/board member.
- I invite parents and community members to utilize our fitness center in the high school. All necessary forms to use the Fitness Center are located in the high school main office and on our website under the link "Forms".
Fitness Center Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday - 5:45 a.m. - 7:00 a.m. (students/athletes/community)
Mon, Tues, and Thurs - 2:45 p.m. - 5:00 (students/athletes)
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 (community)
Wednesday - 1:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. (students/athletes)
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (community)
Friday - 2:45 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. (students/athletes/community)
- February 20 - SIMS trip to Marshfield
- February 22 - Parent Advisory Group meeting, OMS/OHS Library, 6 - 7 pm
- February 24 - OHS Parent/Teacher Conferences, OMS/OHS Library, 4 - 7 pm
- March 1 - ACT testing, grade 11
- March 2 - ACT WorkKeys, grade 11
- March 16 - Government Day field trip
- March 25, 28, 29 - No school, Spring Break
- March 30 - First day of Term 4