Merryhill School News
May 11, 2018
Happy Mother's Day
I want to take a moment to send our sincerest gratitude to all of our mothers, grandmothers, aunts, and other special women in our students' lives! Our children are blessed to have each of you make a difference in their lives daily!
Enjoy this article: https://magnolia.com/letter-to-moms/
Parent's Night Out
Our last Parent's Night Out of the year is next Friday, May 18th. Do not miss your opportunity for a "child free" evening while your children have a fun night with us! Dinner, dessert, and activity are all included!
Summer Camp 2018 - Specialty Camp Registration
You have received your registration forms for our summer specialty camps - i.e. swimming lessons, cooking camp, soccer camp, art camp, and many more! Registration is on a first come, first serve basis; get your child registered today for the camps that you are interested in. The prices on the camps will go up beginning June 1st. As a reminder, payment is due at the time of registration.
Parenting Resources - Ending the School Year
We want to help keep our children engaged as we get closer to the end of another great school year.
- May 13: Mother's Day
- May 14: Second Grade enrichment trip to Henrietta Creek Orchard
- May 18: One Mile Run for President's Physical Fitness Test 8:30 a.m.
- May 18: Parent's Night Out
- May 21-23: Scholastic Book Fair - Buy One, Get One Free!! - cash or check payments only
- May 23: Lunch Bunch
- May 25: Elementary Field Day
- May 29: Sixth Grade Graduation 1:00 p.m.
- May 29: Kindergarten Graduation 7:00 p.m.
- May 31: Last day of school
- June 1: Elementary school closed / Preschool open normal hours for preschool students only