The Viking View - Families
Imagine ~ Inspire ~ Innovate
From the desk of Principal Williams
Thank you for all of your support in communicating your learning option choice. We appreciate the teamwork between school and home. I am so excited to welcome students back on campus and look forward to meeting you and your students in person.
There have been many plans put into action these past weeks. I will be sharing information in this newsletter regarding; The Principal's introduction video for the return to Hybrid Learning, The AA/BB Schedule, and the Site-Specific Plan.
Parent Square will be utilized to collect the daily health screener required by our families for their students daily. Please see the section below regarding Parent Square and how you can download the app on your phone or sign up to receive these critical alerts and messages.
With much gratitude,
A Message From our Student Council
Steele Lane Website
ParentSquare - Communication with Parents
Para obtener información de ParentSquare en español, haga clic aquí
We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
Log into ParentSquare today. If you are new to ParentSquare, click here for instructions (English/español).
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare
● Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
● Choose to receive information as it comes, or all at once at 6pm daily
● Communicate in your preferred language
● Comment on school postings to engage in your school community
● Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
Stay involved in your child's learning and download the ParentSquare App on iOS or Android devices today! Click below:
Our teachers teach from home too!
Scholars of the Week
Kimberly Valencia, Luis Santos Herrera
Jason Menjivar Leveron, Prathan Singh,Erick Santacruz,Victor Velazquez
Damian Villagomez, Yaileny Moreno,Estefani Castro Hercules,,Brian Solano Roman
Janessa Corona(Sterling),Alfredo Banuelos Marquez(Ott),Dikshant KC,Dyami Caamal Harnded, Jairo Andrade,Brooke Mwangi, Griffin Coats
Selena Tirado, Jesus Ramirez, Anna Zarate, Romero Garcia,Emily Rosas, Joceline Ortiz Guido
JuanJose Martinez Gomez,Xiomara Cisneros,Juan Jose (Kim)
Week 2 Hip Hop - CONNECT: Dance-in-Schools
We need students enrolling at Steele Lane!
When you are on campus
As we welcome families/students to campus for our various material distribution, we'd like to remind you of a few health and safety protocols.
1. Please stay home if you or your student:
- exhibit COVID-19 symptoms (i.e. fever of 100.4°F or higher, cough, shortness of breath, new loss of taste or smell, etc.)
- tested positive for COVID-19, and are within the 10-day isolation period
- have had close contact (longer than 15 minutes) with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days
- live or cohabitate with a person who exhibits COVID-19 symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19
- traveled outside of the state (specifically to high-risk areas) within the past 14 days
2. While on campus, please respect social distancing of 6 feet and wear a mask at all times. We recommend sanitizing your hands prior to and after the event.