By Crawford, Charlie, Fletcher, and Jim
What do we use it for?
We sometimes use geothermal energy in our everyday lives. Hot springs (natural hot tubs) use geothermal energy. Geysers are another example of geothermal energy. The way we use it most of all is the air in our homes.
- Geothermal energy has been used for 10,000 years.
- Geothermal energy stores more than solar power.
- Geothermal energy is used more than any other type of energy.
- Temperatures may reach over 9000 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Geothermal energy is used in 26 differnt states and 24 countries.