Sam Houston University
By Marco Lucio
What you need to get accepted.
- You would have at least graduated from high school on the recommended plan.
- If you graduated in the top 25% you are automatically accepted.
- if in 2nd quarter you need 20 on ACT and 960 on SAT.
- 3rd 23 on ACT and 1060 on SAT.
- If you are in the 4th quarter you can only get in by review.
Cost, Fee's, and tuition.
- $290 for fee's.
- $1,000 for book fee's for a year.
- $45 for application fee.
- 7,022 for one year of tuition.
Some picture of Sam Houston campus.
SHSU motto, "The measure of a Life is its Service"
Terry Foundation Scholarship
This scholarship is a leadership and academic scholarship and gives you a "free ride" so to speak, you will not have to pay for anything, there are some requirements for you to qualify.
- You have to submit a record of your high school grades.
- Record of what you do around your city and such.
- Show leadership skills.
- Need financial help.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident.
- You have many on-campus housing choices you could live in a apartment which would cost about $2,700 dollars. a sorority about $1,700, small house(dorm) about $1,700, big house(dorm) about