5th Grade News
For the Week of March 21-25
Reading and Language Arts
- Make inferences and draw conclusions about expository and literary text
- Make connections across genres
- Describe the flow of energy in a food chain and food web
Solve multi-step problems using a four-step problem solving model (Understand, Plan, Solve, Check) and justify answers.
- Identify key battles in the Civil War
- Describe changes that took place as a result of the Civil War
No Homework this week! :)
Information and News
March 14th-18th- Spring Break
March 25 - School Holiday
March 29th - 5th Grade Math STAAR
March 30th - 5th Grade Reading STAAR
April 14 - Worlfest - 5:30pm-7:00pm
April 22 - Field Day
Attention!: Volunteers Needed for 2016 TWE Worldfest! (International Night)
The purpose for the evening is an engaging and community-wide
learning experience regarding the many cultures and countries represented at TWE.
Come take a journey with us!
Thursday, April 14, from 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
If you are interested in hosting or assisting a booth, please see the link below.
If you have any questions, please contact Susan Boiarsky 281.234.1586 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The picture below is from Worldfest 2014!