Alexandra "Alex" Guarnaschelli is a celebrity chef and executive chef at New York City's Butter restaurant and was executive chef at the award-winning The Darby restaurant before its closing.
- Born in 1972, New York City, NY.
- Married to Brandon Clark since April 29, 2007.
- "If I wasn't a chef, I'd be a Marine Biologist."
- She likes In-N-Out-Burger.
- Favorite food to order out is Fried Squid or clam.
Education and Training
- Attended Barnard College.
- Achieved culinary training in France.
- Been a judge on the Food Network Challenge along with Chopped that she appears on frequently.
- Competed in season 5 of The Next Iron Chef America: Redemption.
- Stars in her own Food Network television show, Alex's Day Off.
Xhibition Kitchen Presents: Alex Guarnaschelli