Dudley EL News!
Hello DES Families!
I hope everyone had an enjoyable summer and that our students are getting their brains ready to learn again! I am personally looking forward to a little bit of cooler weather, but I hope the nice sunny days stick around.
- August 31st: First day of school for grades 1-12
- Open House: August 29th. All of Grade 2 and the 3rd grade classes of Ms. Jorge, Mrs. Howard, and Ms. Dombrowski will be drop in between 1:30pm and 2:15pm. All of Grade 4 and the 3rd grade classes of Mrs. Sanches and Mrs. Haas will be drop in between 2:30pm-3:15pm.
- September 5th: Labor Day NO SCHOOL
- September 23rd: Early Release for Educator Professional Development (dismissal begins at 12:15pm)
Universal Free Breakfast and Lunch is Back on the Menu!
Will you be driving your child to school and/or picking them up each day?
1. Head into the first driveway on your right
2. Drive up and around the back of the school
3. When traffic is heavy (usually in the afternoon) we form 2 waiting lines in the back lot
4. Watch for staff members directing traffic
5. Pull into the narrow driveway when instructed to do so
6. Drop off or pick up your child
7. Follow the narrow driveway out and to the street (be careful to watch for busses leaving in the morning)
Class assignments will be available this week via the SchoolBrains Parent Portal. Please call the office if you have any trouble accessing your account (508)943-3351.
Open House is Scheduled for August 29th and will be a Drop-In at the Following Times:
1:30pm-2:15pm - All of Grade 2 and the 3rd Grade classes of Mrs. Howard, Ms. Jorge, and Ms. Dombrowski
2:30pm-3:15pm - All of Grade 4 and the 3rd Grade classes of Mrs. Sanches and Mrs. Haas
Additional parking can be found at the Boys and Girls' Club where there is a walking path to DES.