Nov. 13-17, 2017
Writing & Spelling
Our Spelling Unit this week is a review unit. We will focus on: vowel-consonant-e; long a, e, & i patterns; and alphabetizing words.
Friday, we will begin a new Science unit - Plant Life Cycles. We'll begin by taking a look at some fruit & vegetables. The students will determine if they are the root, stem, flower, seed, or fruit of a plant.
- American Education Week - Nov. 13-17
- Tuesday, Nov. 14 - Art Club 4:10p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 15 - Counseling Club 3:10-3:40p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 15 - Garden Club (Green) 4:10p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 16 - Lego Club 8:00a.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 16 - Master Chefs & Games Club 4:15p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 16 - PTA Mtg. 6:30-7:30p.m.