2019-2020 PTO Meeting Dates
2nd Monday of month at 1:15 p.m.
November 4, 2019
December 9, 2019
January 13, 2020
February 10, 2020
March 16, 2020
April 13, 2020
May 18, 2020
Now that Box Tops is going digital, get to know the new mobile app so you can keep earning at your school. It scans your store receipt, automatically finds participating products and instantly adds Box Tops to Collins Intermediate earnings online. No clipping required!
Box Tops Fall Submission Deadline is
FRIDAY, October 25, 2019
Eventually the Box Tops program will become digital-only. Participating brands are starting to change their packaging from a traditional Box Tops clip to the new Box Top label.
If you see this label, use the new Box Tops app to scan your receipt.
Box Tops are still worth 10¢ each for your school.
The app will find participating products purchased at any store and instantly add cash to your school's earnings online.
If you have any questions, please contact Sonya Dias at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friends of Collins
Time to order your Collins Yearbook!
Yearbook orders will ONLY be taken online at www.jostensyearbook.com
Yearbooks are $40 from now until December 31st. The cost will go up to $45 after December 31st.
Go to www.Jostensyearbook.com and search for Collins Intermediate to place your order. The final deadline for yearbook sales is February 28th, 2019.
Submitting Photos for the Yearbook:
● In order to submit photos directly from your phone you will need to install the ReplayIt app which can be found in the app store on iOS and Android devices.
● You can also submit photos from your computer at www.replayit.com
● You will use your Jostens login information to gain access to ReplayIt
● Once logged in, search for Collins Intermediate and enter the password for our school
● The password is: cobras19 (no caps)
● Photos will be accepted for the yearbook through ReplayIt until the end of February
● The most important thing to tag is the GRADE AND LC of the students in the photo
● You can also add student names and the activity (such as Fall Frenzy)
If you need any other information, please email CollinsPTOyearbook@gmail.com
We are excited to announce that we will be using Membership Toolkit for our Directory, Online Sales, Volunteer Sign Ups and Communications starting with the 2019-2020 school year.
We invite you to visit Collins' Membership Toolkit to see everything your PTO has to offer this year.
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for PTO Membership, Spirit Wear, and Planner. All of your Back-to-School needs in one convenient place!
Download the FREE Membership Toolkit App.Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
- Please go the following link to order spirit wear and other items! Shirts will be delivered and exchanged on Fridays.
- If you need to exchange your shirt for a different size, please send in the shirt with a note with the child’s name, teacher name and LC, and the size of the shirt needed.
You can earn money for Collins Intermediate just by shopping at Amazon Smile, Randalls and Kroger!
You can earn money for Collins Intermediate just by shopping!
By being aware of some of our vendor programs, your family can easily support Collins. From the places you shop, to the products you purchase and use, there are a number of ways to contribute.
For questions regarding any of the programs, please contact Sonya Dias at email@example.com.
AMAZON SMILE Do you make purchases online through Amazon? If so, your purchases might be eligible for an automatic donation to our school from Amazon. If you shop via Amazon’s Charitable website, Amazon will donate .5% of eligible purchases to your charity of choice.
To participate go to:
Enter your Amazon log-in information
Where “Choose your organization” appears, type Collins Intermediate Woodlands
In the listing that appears, click on “Collins Intermediate Parent Teacher Organization The Woodlands, TX”
Shop from Smile.Amazon.com the same as you usually would at Amazon.com.
KROGER Kroger Community Rewards makes fund-raising easy by donating to local organizations based on the shopping you do everyday. You can link your card to Collins Intermediate via the website and then all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card! A digital account is needed to participate in Kroger Community Rewards.
Participants must have a registered Kroger Plus card account online to be able to link their card to our school. If you do not have a card, they are available at the Kroger’s customer service desk.
Register online at www.kroger.com
Click on Community Rewards- Already have an account and need to update Community Rewards enrollment?
Once you are logged in, click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
Enter our school’s number (WD723) or name of organization or select an organization from the list and click on confirm.
RANDALLS The Randalls Good Neighbor Program will donate 1% of your total grocery purchase to our school when you link your Remarkable card to our school’s Charity Account # 2826.
To register go to www.randalls.com/ShopStores/Good-Neighbor.page.
Click on the link at the top or bottom of the page to locate the Good Neighbor Program form.
Complete the form and return it to the Customer Service Desk at any of your local Randalls stores or you can email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org.