Grant Family Focus
May 9, 2016
Happy Mother's Day
Monday May 9- Cool Tool: Sportsmanship
Tuesday May 10- Wellness Visit
Wednesday May 11- Staff Meeting 2:15-3:15
Thursday May 12- PTO Meeting 6:30-8:00
Monday May 16- Technology Committee Meeting 3:10-3:45
Wednesday May 18- No Meeting scheduled
Thursday May 19-
- Learning Leader/ILT Applications due (See below)
- Class placements due
Friday May 20- No School
Wednesday May 24-
- District Department Meetings (Check with your grade level/department to see if you are meeting)
- Family Summer Fun Night 5:15-8:00
Friday May 27 and Monday May 28- No School
Reminder: ILT/ Learning Leaders
As a member of LL here are some of your expectations:
- Meet in district wide meetings (August 11 and the 3rd Tuesday of each month)
- Meet twice a month in school Instructional Leadership Team
- Assist in the communication of the district/Grant school vision
- Communicate needs of staff to school administration, district administration and school leadership team
- Develop and monitor school goals and provide support to staff in our effort to meet those goals
Please submit your application by May 19th to me if you are interested.
1). Our Feedback- This link takes you to the Padlet page with all of the feedback shared on Wednesday.
2). Seesaw Tips and Uses- Another padlet that is a collaborative wall shared on Twitter featuring tips and uses for Seesaw.
3). Seesaw Help Center- Links to a variety of ideas and tutorials to help support Seesaw users.