Wild Rose Elementary
September 30, 2022
This newsletter at a glance:
- Safety Reminders
- Conference Sign Up
- Chess Club
- Kick-A-Thon Fundraisers
- Scholastic Book Fair
- PTO September Newsletter
- D303 LRC Newsletter
- Changes to the District Website
- 1st Grade Fall Concert
- Learn & Share Sessions
- Volleyball Clinic
- Saints Dance Team - Halloween Bash
- Community Backpack
- D303 Across the Board
Thank you for your understanding & cooperation with this.
Parent Teacher Conferences
Conferences will be October 6th and 7th.
The Pick-a-Time window for parents to sign-up for Fall Conferences closes Monday, October 3rd at midnight. If you have not yet signed up for conferences, please make sure to do so this weekend.
Chess Club 2nd – 5th Grade Registration
We’ll meet in the Wild Rose Community Room and then move to the fifth-grade classrooms from 3:00 – 4:00 pm on the following Thursdays:
Oct. 20, Nov. 17, Dec. 15, Jan. 19, Feb. 16, Mar. 16, Apr. 20
Registration will be open September 30th - October 7th.
To Register: Please go to store.d303.org and select Wild Rose under the schools heading. Then type Chess Club in the search box at the top of the page. Click on customize and choose: $10.00 (snack only) or $15.00 (snack and t-shirt) and add the item to your cart. Then checkout at the top right corner of the page. This will bring you back to PushCoin to pay for your purchase. Please contact the Wild Rose School Office for more information: 331-228-3000.
Late registrations will NOT be accepted.
Scholastic Book Fair
The Fall Scholastic Book Fair will be on October 17-20 in the ALC and online. Students will be able to browse and make purchases during school hours and with their parents at the Family Event on October 20.
- Go cashless with eWallet! Fund your child's eWallet on the book fair website, print the confirmation for your child to bring to school and don't worry about sending your child with cash. You can also share your child's eWallet with family members so they can help your child get even more books.
- We can't run a book fair without volunteers; set-up, tear down, help kids choose books and help our school earn hundreds of books for classrooms and the library. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0e44afab2fa2fcc16-wild
Changes to the District Website
- The Department of Instructional Interventions will now be the Department of Student Services
- Staff, Family & Student Services will now be Student Programs
Wild Rose Dates to Remember
Thursday, October 6 - Parent Teacher Conferences, No School for Students
Friday, October 7 - Parent Teacher Conferences, No School for Students
Monday, October 10 - Columbus Day, No School for Staff & Students
Monday, October 17 - PTO Meeting @ 6:00 PM ALC
Thursday, October 20 - BOOktacular Event 5 PM - 7 PM
Tuesday, October 25 - Portillo's Fundraiser 5 PM - 8 PM
Wednesday, October 26 - Early Dismissal @2:10
Monday, October 31 - Halloween Parade 1:30 PM
Monday, October 31 - Holiday Class Celebrations 1:45-2:45 PM