Freshman at Last
By: Donald Andrews
A New English Experience
A Raisin in the Sun
My favorite thing to do over the year were the puppet shows. We got to spend part of the day down at the elementary school. I enjoyed spending all the time with my group trying to create an interesting play for the little kids. The best part was watching the other groups plays and hearing the funny voices they made.
Not So Favorite
How to pass English
Top 5 Ways to Do Your Projects.
1. First off read the book or story. If you read the article then the projects become eassy to do because you know everything in the story, You could explain the story without it if you actually read it.
2. Listen in class. Mrs. Allen goes over how to do all the projects and if you listen carefully the projects become very easy.
3. Do not wait until the night before a project is due to finally start it. If you wait so long you just become stressed and then you are not paying attention in classes because you are worried about finishing a project.
4. Go someplace where you can concentrate. These projects are normally large projects and if you keep getting distracted then you will never get finished. I recommend going someplace like your room and turning on music and doing the projects that way. If you have people talking or you have the TV on then there is a possibility that you will get distracted.
5. Have a good time while doing these. Some of these projects like the puppet show are meant for you to have a good time with a group of people while doing your work . If you are mean and do not want to cooperate with others then thee projects are going to be hard.
Finally, some inspirational quotes to get you by 9th grade English
"Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." ~Muhammad Ali
"Remember that guy who gave up? Neither does anybody else." ~ Unknown